It is known that negative people feel like their negativity is:
- Ongoing – without a stop;
- Permanent – without an end; and
- Persistent – we can’t do anything about it.
Then they read a blog with the name “Optimal Happiness” and they think that it’s not for them—it must be for people who are already happy and people who want to feel even happier.
Nothing can be further from the truth and it is the people who are the most depressed who will need this blog the most!
So apologies for positive slogans and uplifting messages. I know it may not be appropriate and it’s not what you might want to read right now.
These slogans lack the dimension of compassion and connection. Not surprisingly, positive people are often accused of being distant, unsympathetic, and narcissistic—them carrying only about their own happiness (ps: they are not, but that’s a different story).
Yet, happiness is possible. Yes, you can feel happy no matter how unhappy and depressed you may feel. You can still feel happy no matter who you are, where you come from, and what your life circumstances are.
In fact, this is exactly the time to reach out. We can help. We want to help!
Here are some tools you can try:
- Call us ASAP! – Book a free call right now;
- Attend our A to Z happiness course online – This is more impersonal, but it will make you happy, happiness guaranteed;
- Continue reading our blog – We already covered many topics you may be interested in;
- Stay connected – Keep in touch with us on our social media and via newsletter.