- You are not legally obligated to provide us with any Personal Data (as described below), and you can do so (or r`efrain from doing so) at your own discretion.
- If you do not want to assist us with such Personal Data or have it compiled by us or any of our Service Providers (described below), simply do not access our Sites or use our Services.
- You may likewise decide not to give us “discretionary” Personal Data, however, please remember that without it we will most likely be unable to give you the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
- Optimal Happiness provides an online platform for your convenience.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information and for what purposes
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding our collection and use of your Personal Information, including information.
- How Do we handle Social Signals?
- Limitation of liability
- Can-spam act
- GDPR-EU data protection law
- Coppa (children online privacy protection action)
- How to contact us
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When enlisting on our site or use content, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, postage information, payment information, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
- Account Data: In order to use certain features (like Paid or unpaid Services), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, gender, and date of birth, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
- Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, zip code, time zone, email address, telephone number, or demographic information like your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to give us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our site, including responding to blogs, contacting us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website or from making purchases.
- Profile Data: You can also choose to provide profile information like a photo, headline, website link, social media profiles, or other data. Your Profile Data will be publicly viewable by others.
- Mobile Device Data: If you use our website via a mobile device or app, we may collect information about your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
- Those platforms and services make information available to us through their APIs. The information we receive depends on what information you (via your privacy settings) or the platform or service decide to give us.
- If you access or use our Services or to read content through a third-party platform or service, or click on any third-party links, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
When do we acquire information?
We get data from you when you get enlisted on our site, respond to an audit, give us reactions on our items or enter information on our site below are the examples:
- To register on our website to get updated about services or to use the content.
- To create your personal account on the Website (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (e.g. your name, address, date of birth, and payment details)
- To deal with our relationship with you which will include: Notifying you about changes to our terms or security arrangement. Requesting that you leave an audit or take an overview.
- To manage and ensure our business and this site (counting investigating, information examination, testing, framework upkeep, backing, announcing, and facilitating of information).
- To send you our email pamphlet and other robotized email correspondences.
- To make proposals and suggestions to you about merchandise or administrations that might hold any importance with you.
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This Information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
- At the point when you visit, connect with, or utilize our Service, we may gather, record or create certain specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using “cookies” and other following innovations.
- Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locations and general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings, Browser Information, Geographic location, Time of Visit, Referring site, applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and different cooperation’s) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
This for the purpose of improving the website, services and security among which we include security inspection by the administration of the website and third parties.
How do we use your details?
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, make a buy, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize certain other site includes in the following ways:
- Correspond with you; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
- To personalize and develop our Site and the services we provide you through the Site and improve our offerings.
- To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the Site.
- For marketing and promotions.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and services relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, services, databases, and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and website development, including to develop and improve our Site and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- Where we have to play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
- To help our site that will ready to serve you better.
- To allow us to brought administration you up in furnishing a response to your client assistance demands.
- To procure rankings and audits of items
- To send messages after a certain time routinely, with respect to your administrations or items and different items.
- To catch up after correspondence with (live talk, email, or telephone requests)
- To furnish you with the data, items, and administrations that you demand from the site.
Enquiries, issues, and complaints against the personal data
- You are entitled by law to ask for a copy of your personal information at any time by Contacting Us.
- In the unlikely event that you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, please contact us. This includes situations where you want to request the rectification or erasure of your personal information, restrictions to be placed around how we use your personal information or to object to a particular use.
- If you make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, it will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints handling procedure. In the first instance, it will be reviewed by an appropriate member of our team who will respond to you within 28 days. If you are dissatisfied with this response, you may request that your complaint, be escalated, in which case it will be passed to a senior person in our business who will review your complaint and the initial response and provide a further response within 28 days of your request to escalate the matter.
Customer data processing appendix:
Customer Data” means any personal data that processes on behalf of Customer via the Service, as more particularly described in this DPA.
“Data Protection Laws” signifies all information protection laws and guidelines appropriate to a gathering’s handling of Customer Data under the Agreement, including, where pertinent, EU Data Protection Law and Non-EU Data Protection Laws.
GDPR-EU data protection law
“EU Data Protection Law” signifies all data protection laws and guidelines appropriate to Europe, including (I) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the insurance of common people with respect to the preparing of individual information and on the free development of such information (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”); (ii) Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; (iii) applicable national implementations of (i) and (ii); and (iii) in respect of the United Kingdom (“UK”) any applicable national legislation that replaces or converts in domestic law the GDPR or any other law relating to data and privacy as a consequence of the UK leaving the European Union).
“Europe” signifies, for the motivations behind this DPA, the European Union, the European Economic Area as well as their part states, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
“Non-EU Data Protection Laws” means the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”); the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”); and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (“LGPD”), Federal Law no. 13,709/2018.
- Parties’ roles: If EU Data Protection Law or the LGPD applies to either party’s processing of Customer Data, the parties acknowledge and agree that with regard to the processing of Customer Data, Customer is the controller and is a processor acting on behalf of Customer, as further described in Annex A (Details of Data Processing) of this DPA.
- Purpose limitation: Optimal Happiness shall process Customer Data only in accordance with Customer’s documented lawful instructions as set forth in this DPA, as necessary to comply with applicable law, or as otherwise agreed in writing (“Permitted Purposes”). The parties agree that the Agreement sets out Customer’s complete and final instructions to Optimal Happiness in relation to the processing of Customer Data, and processing outside the scope of these instructions (if any) shall require a prior written agreement between the parties.
- Customer compliance: Customer represents and warrants that (i) it has complied, and will continue to comply, with all applicable laws, including Data Protection Laws, in respect of its processing of Customer Data and any processing instructions it issues to Optimal Happiness; and (ii) it has provided, and will continue to provide, all notice and has obtained, and will continue to obtain, all consents and rights necessary under Data Protection Laws for Optimal Happiness to process Customer Data for the purposes described in the Agreement. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and legality of Customer Data and the means by which Customer acquired Customer Data. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Customer agrees that it shall be responsible for complying with all laws (including Data Protection Laws) applicable to any emails or other content created, sent, or managed through the Service, including those relating to obtaining consents (where required) to send emails, the content of the emails and its email deployment practices.
- Lawfulness of Customer’s instructions: Customer will ensure that United Kingdom processing of the Customer Data in accordance with Customer’s instructions will not cause Optimal Happiness to violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, including, without limitation, Data Protection Laws. Optimal Happiness shall promptly notify Customer in writing unless prohibited from doing so under EU Data Protection Laws if it becomes aware or believes that any data processing instruction from Customer violates the GDPR or any UK implementation of the GDPR.
How do we protect your details?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We only provide articles and information. We never require credit card volumes.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems and must keep carefully the information confidential. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a number of security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
All deals are processed through the gateway service provider and aren’t stored or refined on our machines.
- Understand and save user’s tastes for future views or visits of our site.
- Keep an eye on advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site connections in order to provide better site activities and tools in the foreseeable future.
- We also use third party advertisements on Optimal Happiness to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (Serving Online Booking ads to Travelers) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing marketing ads to someone who frequents marketing sites or blogs).
- We might also use third-party services that monitor these details on our behalf.
You are able to choose that your personal computer warns you whenever a cookie has been directed, or you can select to carefully turn off all cookies. You can perform that through your web browser settings. Since the internet browser is just a little different, check out your browser’s Help Menu to learn the way in which to change your cookies.
If you change cookies off, a number of the features that produce your site experience better might not exactly function properly. It will not have an impact on the user’s experience that produces your site experience better and might not exactly function properly.
Types of Cookies we use
required cookie empowers you to explore the website and utilize its features, for example, getting to get secure areas of the site and using services at our website. In the event that you have decided to recognize yourself to the website, the Company may put on your program treats containing an encoded, one-of-a-kind identifier. These cookies permit the Company to extraordinarily recognize you when you are signed into the Web site and Services and to deal with your online exchanges and demands.
Performance Cookies permit the Company’s Web destinations and Services to recollect data you have entered or decisions you make, (for example, your username, language, or your area) and give upgraded, closer-to-home highlights. These Cookies additionally empower you to improve your utilization of Optimal Happiness’s Web site and Services subsequent to signing in. These Cookies can likewise be utilized to recall transforms you have made to message size, text styles and different pieces of website pages that you can change.
Performance Cookies may likewise be utilized to improve how the Company’s Website and Services work and perform, to upgrade and redo your associations with the Company, and to assist us with furnishing you with more pertinent messages, including promoting interchanges. These Cookies gather data about how Visitors utilize our Web destinations and Services, including which pages guests go to frequently and in the event that they get blunder messages from specific pages. Optimal Happiness may utilize its own innovation (under the Optimal Happiness brand name or a partnered brand name) or outsiders to follow and examine use and volume factual data from Visitors, Attendees, and Customers, to give upgraded associations and more pertinent correspondences, and to follow the presentation of the Company’s commercials. Optimal Happiness and its outsider accomplices may likewise use HTML5 nearby capacity or Flash Cookies for these reasons. Streak Cookies and HTML neighborhood stockpiling is unique in relation to program Cookies due to the measure of, sort of, and how information is put away. Optimal Happiness likewise utilizes Flash Cookies, to store your inclinations or show content depending on what you see on our Website and Services to customize your visit.
We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site of users and visitors. Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies. The data assembled identifying with our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site.
Name of cookie
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 1 day
Google Analytics, Google LLC
_sp_root_domain_test_* (x 1535)
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 30 minutes
Google Analytics, Google LLC
- Understand client’s desires for future perspectives or visits to our site.
- Collect and compile total data about site traffic their sources e.g. (Gadgets, Country, page sessions) and site associations so as to give better site exercises and apparatuses within a reasonable time frame.
- You have the choice to accept or reject cookies for the website and at whatever point a cookie has been coordinated, or you can choose to deliberately kill all cookies. You can play out that through your internet browser settings if you using chrome, you can go to the setting of the chrome and select the domain and change the setting of the cookies to your desire.
- On the off chance that you change cookies off, some of the features that produce your site experience better may not actually work appropriately. It won’t affect the client’s experience that delivers your site experience better and may not actually work appropriately.
California online privacy protection act
According to caloppa, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via Email
Coppa (children online privacy protection action)
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which spells out what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children’s privatizes and security online. For more Details Click Here or below link
Fair information practices
The fair Information Practices Rules form the backbone of the level of privacy law and the ideas they include have played an important role in the introduction of data protection laws and regulations around the world. Understanding the Good Information Practice Guidelines and how they must be implemented is fundamental to adhere to the various privation laws and regulations that protect private information.
To become consistent with Fair Information Methods we will need the following responsive action, should a data breach happen:
- We will inform you via email
- within 7 business days
- We will inform the users via in-site notification
- Within 1 working day
We also agree to the average person Redress Rule which requires that peoples have the right to legally go after enforceable privileges against data collectors and processors who neglect to adhere to the law. This theory requires not just that people have enforceable protection under the law against data users, but also that person has recourse to courts or federal government agencies to research and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Take action is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
We accumulate your email to be able to:
- Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
- To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
- Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
- Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
- Screen third-party e-mail marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mail, you can email us by using the contact form at our website Optimal Happiness and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
Limitation of liability
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We make no legal representation that the website or to optimalhappiness.com are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Netherlands You may access the website from outside the Netherlands at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
Upon visiting this website you agree with the release, indemnify, defend and hold the harmless Netherlands and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the content; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This website originates from the Netherlands. The laws of the Netherlands, without regard to its conflict of law principles, will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Netherlands. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at [email protected]
This document was last updated on June 18, 2021